Foot Levelers' Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers
Custom Made Orthotics
Even if your feet don't hurt, they may be contributing to overall postural imbalance. If pain or discomfort occurs in a specific area of the body-anywhere from the feet to your neck-individually designed orthotics may help bring long-term relief. Would you wear eyeglasses that weren't prescribed for you? Or take an over-the-counter drug for a problem that requires a prescription? Of course not! So, why use generic inserts when you could get some custom made for your body?
At Spinal Solutions we perform a thorough exam, including the innovative breakthrough technology of the Associate Platinum V7+, to get you into individually designed stabilizing orthotics unique to your postural problems. Correcting imbalances in the feet can help properly align your spine and pelvis.
Stabilizers have been shown to:
- Improve Coordination, Published in JMPT, 1997
- Reduce Fatigue, Published in JMPT, 2000
- Increase Golf Head Velocity 3-5 MPH, Published in JMPT, 2000
- Enhance Athletic Performance, Published in JMPT, 2000
- Improve Body Alignment, Published in JMPT, 1999
- Improve Balance, Published in JMPT, 1997
- Help Hit Golf Ball Farther, Published in JMPT, 2000
- 8 out of 10 Would Recommend to a Friend, NWCC, 1997
What's the Difference?
Covered by some insurances when deemed a medical necessity-check your policy or call the office to have Laura check your benefits as a courtesy. Still have questions? Click here to visit the Foot Levelers' Blog!